For those members of our congregation who wish their children to attend St Paulinus Church of England Primary School or a church school for Primary or Secondary school, please pick up a church attendance card from the Parish Office at 8a Iron Mill Lane, Crayford Kent.
The 2024 attendance card is available from the office now.
This card is for clergy use only when completing school supplementary forms.
Please see below a list of the attendance guidelines:
- The card must be stamped by a member of the Clergy or Churchwarden only.
- Cards will be stamped in the hall after service by the clergy (Sunday services, Wednesday 9.30 am service & Friday 9.15 am ). Cards will be stamped after the service for all other Mass services.
- Collection of the card from the church office only.
- If card is lost then a new one must be collected and started again.
- If the card is forgotten that week then there will be no signature or stamping the following week.
- New cards issued from the office each January.
- Cards to be presented to Fr Paul for a clerical reference – Please take these to the Parish Office.
- Please ensure that you are on time for the start of the service or your card will not be stamped.