The church is available to all that would like to have a Funeral and there is no requirement in being a regular communicant.
It’s a sad time for us all when somebody we love passes on and that is why we ensure that the bereaved are taken care of at St Paulinus funeral.
What is the benefits to the bereaved family when having a funeral at St Paulinus Church?
• Often more time and space is available for the service (before going on to the crematorium or place of burial)
• There is ample room for everybody to be seated
• It’s a personal space to be, a sacred space and a place of peace and comfort and support
• There is a great deal of breadth to cater for every family’s need in type and style of service
• We are here to serve you in your time of bereavement
Don’t be afraid to ask your chosen Funeral Director in the first instance to explore the possibility of a church service at these sad times.
Currently St Paulinus have spaces within the Russell Stoneham Memorial Graveyard for burials, please contact your Funeral Director or the Church Office of St Paulinus for more information.
They will only be too pleased to help you and will contact us to arrange dates and times to your needs.