For those members of our congregation who wish their children to attend St Paulinus Church of England Primary School, please pick up a church attendance card from the Parish Office at 8a Iron Mill Lane, Crayford Kent.
This card is for clergy use only when completing school supplementary forms.
Please see below a list of the attendance guidelines:
- The card must be stamped by a member of the Clergy or Churchwarden only.
- Cards will be stamped in the hall after service by the clergy (Sunday 10am service and Wednesday 9.30am service). Cards will be stamped after the service for all other Mass services.
- Collection of the card from the church office only.
- If card is lost then a new one must be collected and started again.
- If the card is forgotten that week then there will be no signature or stamping the following week.
- New cards issued from the office each January.
- Cards to be presented to Fr Antony for a clerical reference.
- Please ensure that you are on time for the start of the service or your card will not be stamped.