For those members of our congregation who wish their children to attend St Paulinus Church of England Primary School, please pick up a church attendance card from the Parish Office at 8a Iron Mill Lane, Crayford Kent.
This card is for clergy use only when completing school supplementary forms.
Please see below a list of the attendance guidelines:
- The card must be stamped by a member of the Clergy or Churchwarden only.
- Cards will be stamped in the hall after service by the clergy (Sunday services, Wednesday 9.30 am service & Friday 9.15 am ). Cards will be stamped after the service for all other Mass services.
- Collection of the card from the church office only.
- If card is lost then a new one must be collected and started again.
- If the card is forgotten that week then there will be no signature or stamping the following week.
- New cards issued from the office each January.
- Cards to be presented to Fr Paulfor a clerical reference – Please take these to the Parish Office.
- Please ensure that you are on time for the start of the service or your card will not be stamped.