St Paulinus Church is one of the oldest churches in the Borough of Bexley.
The earliest parts of the north nave date from c. 1100. A twin nave and chancel were added in the 14th Century, followed in the 15th Century by the tower and chapels. The vestry and south porch were added in the 16th Century.
In May 1952, the church was classified as Grade II* listed and as such is listed as on the English Heritage website
Records for Marriages, Baptisms and Funerals are held at the Bexley Local Archive and information on the precise records can be found on the National Archives website. Please contact the Church Office for more information if required.